We are looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist (f/m) in our amazing OLX Hub in Bucharest.
...at OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 100+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. Storia.ro, our real-estate platform, helps people find the place they can call home – for a while or forever. Autovit.ro is the market leader of the auto classifieds industry, connecting drivers to the car that will take them where they need and want to be.
A typical day at OLX Group, in the role of Marketing Specialist, could include:
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to plan and implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Plan and implement email-marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement
- Ensure the creation and constant update of our brands’ content platforms: blogs, SEO & sales platforms
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as newsletters, infographics, whitepapers, presentations, annual reports;
- Work with external agencies and freelancers in order to execute marketing campaigns
- Create monthly reports on content and social media initiatives
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, content creation or journalism
- Strong passion for marketing, social media, and content
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and tactics
- Detail-oriented approach and a keen eye for the quality of deliverables
- Data-driven approach and experience using analytics and research
- Writing and speaking proficiency in Romanian and English
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for the leading classifieds brands, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings and free access to Udemy learning platform, covering the most important topics of online businesses. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious, and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.