We’ve been baking social media and digital campaigns for almost a decade now. It’s time to up our game and bring onboard… The Chosen One!
The new colleague who will show us the path towards digital greatness and ensure that our impressive portfolio of clients is served at top level, with vision and digital thought leadership.
Are you eager to join a team of dedicated professionals with a great sense of humor and a growth mindset? Are you attracted to the idea of having a positive impact in the activity of some of the most important Romanian companies? Do you want to make a difference?
Then we would be more than happy to meet you and, if you are The Chosen One, make you an offer you can’t refuse.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy
- Ambitious, perseverant, responsible
- People skills, teamwork skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task
- A friendly and engaging personality
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity
- At least 5-years Internet Marketing experience - with a focus on copywriting, content management, social media marketing
- Business Development experience
- College graduate (preferably Language Studies, or a related profile)
- Knowledge of technical terminology
- Excellent skills of analysis and setting the creative direction
- Has previous demonstrable experience managing clients (and potential clients) directly
- Has a history of managing both small and larger-sized accounts
- Advanced English writing skills
- Advanced ppt skills, Word Press, SEO
- Very good copywriting skills
- Very good internet browsing skills, experience with various online tools
- Collect information about clients’ business and industry and understand clients’ needs of online marketing.
- Create impactful digital marketing strategies / proposals to help the clients and prospects to achieve the desired objective and grow our digital business.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns on the main platforms: LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Assess the impact of campaigns conducted and continuously optimize in order to achieve clients’ ROI targets.
- Provide clear reports and analysis on performance across multiple marketing channels and segmentation to better advise on-going strategy - traffic source (organic, PPC, direct), device type and geographic location.
- Reporting on key metrics, interpreting and analyzing trends and providing insights based on available web analytics data.
- Combine web analytics and customer data to develop key customer insights.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and the customer journey.
- Monitor web-related data and draw business conclusions from the data.
- Actively looking for opportunities for implementing new methodologies and improving analytical procedures.
- Identify and monitor emerging trends, threats and innovations in the market.
- Closely collaborate with the other members of the team to ensure proper ads and copy are used to generate the expected outcome.