We are looking for a Designer who demonstrates high potential for conceptual thinking and attention to detail that bring those creative ideas to life. Whether it is color, typography, or usability, you are always striving to learn the perfect balance to enhance the expression. Brand guidelines will be your friend — from developing them to ensuring they’re consistently followed in each and every project you touch.
What you will do:
• Pitch unique ideas for design projects;
• Understand the design idea and concept;
• Help deliver on design requirements;
• Collaborate with senior designer and design team to produce the final product;
• Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project;
• Use feedback from other designers to improve.
What we’re looking for:
• Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer;
• A good portfolio of past design and creative projects;
• Hands-on experience with helping in creating engaging designs according to requirements;
• Experience with graphics software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts);
• Teamwork and time management skills;
• Creative thinking with attention to detail.