We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Senior Social Media Specialist to join our team! The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of our business and drive growth opportunities.
As a Senior Social Media Specialist at TELUS International, you will be working closely with the Marketing team for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy, while working closely the Communications Agency. Your primary objective will be to increase brand presence, while facilitating lead generation.
Digital presence is extremely important for our company's success, so your position will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
You are ready and able to:
- Partner with your team to develop, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all TELUS International digital marketing channels, with focus on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn SMM
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee the company's social media accounts
- Provide copywriting support for all digital channels
- Manage and improve online content
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- English proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in managing social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook SMM
- Experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Great communication skills
- Experience with content writing
- Please include a link to your portfolio showing ROI records on your resume.
Collaboration is the key:
- Demonstrating reliability, communicating constructively and being an active listener
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Treating others in a respectful, supportive and professional manner
- Exhibiting flexibility, participating as a problem-solver
- Demonstrating commitment to the team
- Willingness to ask others for their expertise and help
- Critical thinker and problem-solving oriented.
What we offer:
- A stable job at a global company that empowers customer experience innovation, with more than 40,000 team members and delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia.
- Lots of benefits – from meal vouchers and healthcare services subscription to public transportation reimbursement and gym allowance, from Bookster and Fruit Days to on-site massage sessions and psychologist consultations etc.
- Friendly team and caring culture that supports your growth
- Inspiring and convenient office spaces, with games and relaxation areas
- Great location in AFI Park 3, next to AFI Cotroceni Mall
- CSR and volunteering programs, so you can join us in giving back to the community.