At Unity Group we help job seekers in two ways: We help them find work that they love and can enjoy, and we teach them how to play the game of landing opportunities in today’s job market.
We take a four-pronged approach in helping our clients:
- Coaching & Support
- Strategy, Skill-Building (including e-Learning)
- Personality Assessment
- Job Search Tools: Resumes, Cover Letters, & LinkedIn Profiles
We believe a successful career transition requires more than a top-notch resume, and we act as sounding boards, trusted partners, and subject-matter experts during every step of the process.
Our comprehensive and holistic approach has been well-received by the market.
As such, we are looking to expand our reach!
- Update and Manage Monthly Changing Specials and Incentives in AdWords
- Add, track, and manage conversions in AdWords
- Create, edit, and audit Ad Copies in AdWords
- Check Search Queries and create new keywords and negative keywords
- Upload and help create target markets for Google’s Display Network
- Updating compliance/co-op accounts
- Creating compliance/co-op reports for reimbursement
- Print out monthly statements from Google monthly reports
- Call Tracking creation, management, and auditing for AdWords
- Assist in dashboard and report creation for Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
Skills and Behaviors:
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and be a creative problem solver – analytical thinkers preferred
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, innovative, deadline driven environment
- Positive attitude, strong business acumen, accountability and personally motivated
- Ability to retain information and learn quickly
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback and embrace change
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team culture.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification Preferred
- 6 months+ of working with AdWords
- Exprience working with Salesforce and ActiveCampaign a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including local search, review marketing, social media, web content and paid advertising.