Wanted: Online Content Specialist with Social Media Experience
We are looking for a driven Online Content Specialist with Social Media Experience to join our growing team. If you’re passionate about writing content, have good experience with creating articles, posts and basically mixing the right words for the right communication channels, you have a good and practical understanding of social media marketing, online PR and SEO essentials, we’d love to meet you!
You will be an essential member of KITE. We’re a digitally driven marketing agency. Your job is, briefly, about crafting the right content to help our client’s meet their marketing aims: from managing digital communities in Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & owned content platforms to reasearching, producing and editing content for a variety of communication materials designed for online or offline use.
You should have a good understanding of how each social media channel works, what its communication potential is and how to optimize content and online advertising campaigns in order to meet given marketing briefs and objectives. You will be working in a team of digital marketing experts including content creators, designers and project managers, delivering social media projects and campaigns together.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules and make sure they are delivered as planned, with the highest quality possible for the brands tou promote.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing and/or as a digital media specialist, including social media advertising.
- Excellent writing and editing and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of content creation and social media marketing.
- Advertising, CRO and SEO knowledge is an advantage
- Good knowledge of online marketing essentials and a good understanding of major marketing channels, advertising and SEO principles
- Positive attitude with good planning ability
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is an advantage.