OGILVY IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
We‘re looking for a brand-new Event Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Could it be you?
The Event Marketing Coordinator working for MSD (marketing service desk) is a vendor role and primarily responsible for campaign and event management and service coordination/delivery between the different agencies and CMO headquarter/subsidiary marketers.
The Event Marketing Coordinator will also be the marketer’s primary point of contact for recommendations and consultation regarding event solutions and SDH (marketing delivery hub) services.
The Event Marketing Coordinator is part of the CEE Marketing Service Desk team and will be physically located in Romanian hub to provide support.
What will your role be?
The Event Marketing Coordinator role supports and enables corp and regional campaigns including events. They will provide end-to-end planning and execution, and ensure that campaigns and events are running seamlessly across different systems and tools, so they deliver a great experience for our customers and partners.
- Event Marketing Coordinator is ensuring support during planning, execution and optimization of digital events.
- Provide support within marketing campaigns and work with SDH: event set-up process e.g. registration pages, eDM, target lists, ensure SLAs are met, leads’ upload, etc
- Provide full support on big regional events (e.g. Summit): briefing process, event strategy and coordination, execution, on-site support
- Planning governance and guidance – manages measurement plans and core KPIs associated with campaign:
o Ensures activities are measured and optimized for performance
o Advises stakeholders on overall execution processes SLAs, KPIs, tools
o Subject Matter Expert on ON24 tool and Teams tool through Corporate support and self-training using ON24 and Teams readiness materials.
o Trains marketers on ON24 and Teams capabilities.
o Plans Events to get all materials (decks, videos, etc.) in advance in coordination with events’ owner and speakers.
o Coordinates dry runs for each event to identify potential issues and solve them on time.
- Should understand regional and corporate marketing objectives, brand guidelines and privacy requirements across all marketing communications – and point out inconsistencies.
- Learn to understand centralized services and how best to leverage them, provide consultation to marketers on how to improve their execution processes, and optimize campaigns by providing insights and reporting.
- Be the main point of contact between marketing agencies and global marketing teams. In the event of escalations, you will be responsible for managing them.
- Participation in global and regional meetings, and training events, is a part of this position.
What’s important to know and have?
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills in English
- Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and marketing automation characteristics
- Intermediate project management strategies and tools
- Understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
- Solution-oriented, proactive and independent individual with a desire to deliver results
- Team player, cooperative and collaborative.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Management is a big plus
- At least 3-5 years in an operations/project management role, preferably in marketing (agency experience is an advantage), event operations or event consulting experience.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more!
work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone.
On top of this, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Client facility
- Informal and friendly environment
- Potential to grow
- Professional education
If you like the job offer, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!