The position of the Account Manager for our Brand Activation Department is strategic and critical for the continued growth of a portfolio of client's brands.
The ideal candidate has consumer engagement, shopper activation experience working in an agency, is able to generate ideas and develop pitch presentations. Has excellent budgeting and excel skills, and the ability to work with suppliers and partners to execute campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan & implement brand activation campaigns across all retail channels to drive ROI;
- Create budgets, presentations and brand activation planning based on client's briefs and request;
- Proactively engage with clients to present ideas, services to drive new business;
- Maintain a calendar of brand activation events and provide weekly updates;
- Analyze the success of previous campaigns and report to clients;
- Plan frequently field and stores visits to evaluate campaign activations.
Skills & Experiences:
- Proven in-depth consumer engagement, shopper and BTL experience;
- Ability to develop relationships and successfully manage business;
- Good and confident communicator, excellent command of English, written and spoken;
- Has a track record of working with major brands and retailers;
- Must have Basic Digital skills and understanding, high Digital skills a plus;
- Studies: marketing, advertising, sales, communication;
- Work: minimum of 4 years of work experience in related field.
- Shown self-growth abilities and wishes to continuously improve one's self;
- Easily adaptable, flexible and open-minded, willing to contribute to the work-frame development;
- Creative and strategic thinking, and able to generate fresh ideas for campaigns.
Drop your CV here and let's have a connection!Aplica la acest job