Suntem independenti, suntem locali, suntem maturi si suntem siguri pe noi cand vine vorba de orice fel de strategie de comunicare, atl, digital sau btl.
Am fost si suntem apreciati in egala masura atat de clienti locali, cat si internationali.
Suntem WOPA si facem no bullshit advertising
Cautam un Area Field Manager in cadrul WoPA pentru clientul nostru.
About Our Client:
A leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, is looking for a Retail Area Supervisor for Bucharest and Cluj. We are seeking for a professional with a background in IT&C retail or technology communications to work with collaborative teams to implement the retail strategy for communication devices.
- The successful candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent certification and a valid driving license.
- Very good knowledge of mobile devices brands, technology, and electronics retail stores.
- Prior retail or merchandising experience of a one year minimum is preferred. Plan-o-gram experience is preferred.
- Broad technology business understanding, strong analytical abilities, and critical thinking. Candidate should have the ability to engage key representatives from retail outlets and tell complex device features stories in an easily way.
- The ideal candidate will work on implementing, managing, and executing retail strategy.
- As a Retail Area Supervisor, the candidate will serve as the day-to-day contact for teams from the headquarter as well as for teams from retail stores.
- Able to learn and deliver exceptional product & sales training to sales consultants, retail floor salesmen, B2B salesmen or end consumers.
- Excellent knowledge of product range and availability to participate to online seminars/ product testing/ online research.
- Caring for an excellent display of the products at the subordinate points of sale.
- Caring for visualization of the product through appropriate locating / arranging / presenting products on the exposition / store shelves, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Installation of promotional and advertising materials.
- Regular visits to designated stores in the area according to the plan-o-gram.
- Verification of the availability of products at points of sale and exhibition standards.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with retail partners’ representatives (store managers, area, or regional managers).
- Active search for new opportunities in the subordinate region.
- Benefits: work phone, tab.
- Must have: personal car.
- Contract: determined period of 6 months.
- Jobs: are open for Bucharest and Cluj.