We are searching for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our company.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful in this role you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding Technical Leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
What it means for you:
- You will have access to a team of multidisciplinary people, both in the development and the design departments
- You will handle all the project communication with the stakeholders
- Ensure the deadlines are met and if not create plans for meeting those deadlines
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is under construction.
- Analyse proceses within the company and optimise where possible
- Share the success and failures with the team.
We would like you to know some of the tools below:
- UI / UX Tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Zeplin, InVision Studio, ProtoPie, Whimsical, LucidChart, Draw.io, FlowMapp
- Productivity Tools: Asana, Clockify, Slack, Office (d’oh), Gsuite, OpenProject, Github, GitLab, Sharepoint,
- Basic knowledge of the following concepts: DNS, Websites, APIs, Databases, SPAs, WebApps, Native / Hybrid Apps, AR, VR, some experience with Unity and also CMSes like Wordpress / Drupal / Webflow.
- 5+ years of experience
If we forgot something we are sure that you will have the chance to learn IT here.
Pattern Mindtreat Studios is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events. The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.Aplica la acest job