Imagine what you can do in a place where you can use all your experience to build and grow a community of people, ready to push the limits through great work, for a clear purpose trusted by all of them.
It's not, in fact it's what happens to a digital marketing & content production agency, after 3 years of activity, when it's ready to take the next step.
With that in mind, we are looking for a seasoned digital native managing partner/business lead with a talent for new business to lead a group of existing clients as well as developing new business.
The role is a leadership and managerial role with responsibilities for combining the best talents in order to service the existing and new clients effectively.
The role of Managing Partner has very strong commercial objectives and a responsibility to improve the quality of talent and delivery of this through the creative product.
The Managing Partner, who report directly to the Owner, will be also responsible with people development and commercial objectives.
The emphasis is that the role is a commercial leadership role and core responsibilities will include:
- Commercial business leadership and management
- Responsible for overall account performance, profitability and growth
- Build and maintain positive and enduring client relationships across multiple levels including senior executives.
- Acts as a client business partner and maintain a comprehensive understanding of client business.
- Excellent understanding of web build and comms and associated commercial expertise
- Excellent technical knowledge and interest in future technology
- Ability to recognize and nurture best in class digital services and products
- Ability to work cross channel (account dependent).
Is it you?
- A blend of passion, dedication and imagination.
- Think big and work hard.
- See the whole picture and care about the details.
- Want to build a community of people ready the overcome their limits for the right purpose
- 10 years’ experience in MarCom, 5 years’ experience as a leader.