We are looking for a Junior Account Executive with a can-do attitude for our Client Service department. You will support the day-to-day activities to creatively execute and produce client campaigns, serve as the client contact on assigned projects, ensuring client approvals are secured, client objectives are achieved, and timelines and budgets are met.
What you will do:
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction;
- Take and distribute meeting notes and call recaps after all meetings and follow through on next steps;
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines;
- Coordinate with creative and production teams, establishing project plans, production guidelines and budgets;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations;
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client;
- Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of agency processes is a must – DTP, print-production, small creative projects;
- Small AV projects and digital projects knowledge is a plus;
- Ability to learn and understand multiple disciplines required to effectively deliver on client objectives;
- Ability to establish and to follow priorities and objectives;
- Detail oriented;
- Desire to maintain and continually improve personal knowledge base;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality.