McDonald’s Romania, part of Premier Restaurants Romania, is looking to bring on board a Marketing Director to develop and implement the marketing strategy according to brand guidelines and business objectives, leading the team and network of external partners to improve the business competitive positioning and profitability, there by supporting the business growth strategy. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced leader and Marketing well-rounded professional.
- Translates the strategy and vision into a set of strategic marketing guidelines, policies and operating frameworks to support the implementation of the business plan.
- Sets goals and objectives for the marketing department, monitors and evaluates them in terms of efficiency in order to achieve company objectives.
- Identifies innovative customer approaches to create new marketing concepts in order to maintain and increase the competitive advantage and add value to the business.
- Develops the marketing plan for the business through the identification of customer needs and market opportunities in order to maximize the business results.
- Coordinates the advertising campaigns and external communication according to the brand identity in order to sustain the business growth.
- Develops and aligns the marketing policies and systems with operational activities to make sure that everything operates in an optimal way and best supports the company objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates the success of segmentation strategies and promotional campaigns to optimize the customer experience and increase customer loyalty.
- Proposes the yearly marketing budget and monitors expenditure against approved levels and assesses and reconciles any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Evaluates the profitability and brand margins in order to ensure the effectiveness of the marketing strategy according to the strategic objectives in order to maximize the profitability.
- Builds and maintains relationships with main external stakeholders (media and advertising companies, customers and data suppliers) in order to promote the company’s best interest in line with the strategy.
- Coordinates local Marketing team and provides leadership and direction to them.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields, advertising and communications
- Successful track record in Senior marketing positions (executive experience is a plus)
- Proven experience in cross-functional strategic field, e.g. brand management, product management, management consulting, minimum 10 years
- Advanced English knowledge
- Experience in product management and development of digital customer experiences
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
Key Proficiencies include:
- Highly adaptable, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management capabilities and ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to find creative and pragmatic paths forward when faced with ambiguity and/or roadblocks
- Ability to connect and collaborate with cross-functional teams, managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong written and oral communicator, including on functional topics
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Financial acumen, to include understanding of profitability and profit-loss projections.
Click to apply if this sounds like the appropriate role for you!
Applicants should send a detailed CV with a cover letter and they will be treated in the strictest confidence and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Aplica la acest job