Digital Project Manager with Technical Experience in Digital Landscape
Join us in a challenging and agile work space designed to provide ground breaking solutions for Healthcare and Wellbeing. In this workplace we are passionate about achieving results. Our activities are meant to serve for a better and better information and education of consumers and quality health products and services delivery for all our clients.
If you are looking to build a strong career in Healthcare & Wellbeing and make a positive impact, then we have an opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with Technical Experience in Digital Platforms, located in Bucharest. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the dynamic Digital - eCommerce team, driving growth within our emerging channels of eCommerce and Social Media Platforms.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-mind who is ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
In our vision, a Technical Project Manager has the following main responsibilities:
- Coordinates the activities within the projects designated by the management, directly supervising the technical teams, consultants and other collaborators involved, directly responsible that the terms established by contracts are respected and the deadlines are met;
- Establishes long-term collaboration relationships with project partners, clients, beneficiaries and consultants, for each project allocated;
- Prepares the budget and cash flow of the projects designated for the final contracts in accordance with the submitted proposal, with the management's comments and with the activities foreseen to be carried out within the respective projects, ensuring the necessary resources for its good development;
- Deals with the management of human and material resources according to the project planning, as well as their correct allocation to the project activities;
- Responsible for the veracity and correctness of the reports prepared for the financier, partners and beneficiaries.
- Monitors all the time the progress achieved towards the proposed objectives and writes monthly reports to the management, financiers, partners and beneficiaries in compliance with the data provided in the contracts;
- Ensures the circulation of information within the projects and for other departments of the organization, periodically organizing meetings with the project team and presenting the projects of the other departments;
- Ensures that the problems appeared in the realization of the project are solved and informs in due time the management team about the problems that may have an impact in the development of the projects and that cannot be solved at his level;
- Properly archives all project-related documentation, reports, deliverable;
- Prepares new projects that capitalize on the existing expertise of the organization and the results of previous projects and makes budget proposals for each project that he submits for approval;
- Makes proposals to improve the work style in order to maximize the efficiency of achieving the proposed objectives;
- Evaluates the impact of the project and communicates it to the management, financiers and project partners;
- Motivates the project team through communication and permanent team evaluation;
- Deals with the prompt solving of the communication problems that appear within the project activities, ensuring a climate of collaboration between all the employees involved in the respective projects;
- Responsible for compliance with specific general work procedures (work schedule, punctuality in preparing and submitting reports, etc.).
You will love it here if:
- You feel alive solving technical or any other digital platform issues and you are very passionate about knowing all the technical and IT trends that can help you identify new ways of solving those issues.
- You enjoy working with others in a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners) to ensure all promotions and new lines are delivered on time;
- You like building up strong relationships with partners to deliver effective and profitable plans;
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change;
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance;
- You like to generate new ideas on how to solve a problem;
- You are able to deliver meaningful reports and cut through the information / detail in order to get to the real issue.
We need you to have:
- Graduate or postgraduate degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of technical project manager experience;
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent numerical capability
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump into fast-paced, rapidly evolving eCommerce space
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, programs and software used for digital platform management and marketing communication platforms.
Apply today and let’s meet up!Aplica la acest job