Are you an outstanding Social Media Specialist who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, for a new challenge or the possibility to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If yes, we are inviting you to join our team in Bucharest and handle the Social Media activities, across all channels.
- Develop, implement and manage our integrated social media strategy: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, YouTube,Google
- You will develop the monthly editorial calendar for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok etc
- Daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
- Engage and nurture the community;
- Define most important social media KPIs for each channel;
- Manage and oversee social media content for national& international network;
- Train others in the team – local Social Media;
- Measure the success of every social media campaign & channel;
- Monitor, create reports and optimize against KPI’s;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Competitive research report;
- Collaborate with other departments. Obtain all the new data/ materials needed for generating content, manage reputation, and coordinate actions;
- Prepare and implement the content plan as defined in the strategy;
- Competition analysis and monitoring;
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing (whenever is necessary);
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communication and Medical teams
- Supports overall Marketing efforts.
You can be part of the SWISS community, if :
- You have 2 - 5years of social media experience at an agency or within related industries;
- You have impeccable Romanian and English copywriting and speaking skills;
- You are organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Studies, knowledge, abilities, skills or better said: your know how
- Highly creative with a strategic mindset
- Highly organized person, able to establish his/her priorities and get things done.
- Excellent 'people skills' for building relationships at all levels: good listening skills;
- Proven experience in copywriting, planning, implementing, managing and optimizing social media campaigns
- Excellent consulting, writing, visual skills editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Highly inquisitive about the latest innovations and passionate about delivering results
- Analytical experience & problem solving
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
If you think you have what it takes to do amazing Social Media strategies and content for us, than drop us a resume and a short motivation „letter” about yourself and why we should chose you, written as:
- A Facebook post – short, clean, nice :)
- A Instagram post – don`t forget to include the # :)
- A tik tok video
- A youtube video description