Do you have experience with integrated campaign tools and project management platforms?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved?
Then you should join our team as Content & Platforms Manager!
What Will You Do?
- Content Management of client’s Brand Portfolio;
- Overview of tech process and offering reports on the development of project;
- Identify errors in the digital assets development and flag them to responsible parties;
- Coordinate the third parties involved in developing digital assets;
- Maintain a close relationship with Client Service team and Development Team;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures;
- Work together with client team in order to successfully develop brand assets.
What Do You Need?
- Responsibility when it comes to deadlines and requirements of each project;
- Quick reaction time to technical aspects that might impact the overall project/campaign;
- Ability to translate technical information into easily understandable information for clients;
- Adaptability to an on-going learning process;
- Attention to details;
- Accountability and ownership in the management of content processes;
- Experience in working with integrated campaign tools, such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in working with centralized content platforms for client’s assets across the markets;
- Experience in working with project management platforms, such as Jira Software.