We are looking for a Senior Account Executive who understands what drives a client’s business and can solve and successfully execute or delegate the solution to any client problem.
You will create a strong relationship with your client contacts, collaborate effectively within your team and build solid relationships across the wider agency. You are a natural when it comes to time management, following deadlines and interpersonal skills.
What you will do:
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Know your client’s market, competitors, marcom mix and relevant media platforms;
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction;
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations;
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client;
- Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools;
- Prepare and update relevant lists and reports, and ensure background information researched and prepared for briefs, pitches or presentations.
What you need:
- 3+ years of agency experience;
- Knowledge of agency processes;
- Attention for details;
- Desire to maintain and continually improve personal knowledge base;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.