Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved?
Then you should join our team as a Junior Account Manager!
Additionally, you will ensure all work is executed flawlessly, on time and on budget.
What Will You Do?
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Provide ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team;
- Collaborate with the business growth team to identify new leads and develop growth plans;
- Gather information on assigned clients;
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries;
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations.
What Do You Need?
- Previous agency experience;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar fields;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Developed organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively;
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.