Are you an outstanding Social Media Specialist with great copywriting skills who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, for a new challenge or the possibility to advance your abilities and career in a great international working environment?
If yes, we are inviting you to join our team in Bucharest and handle the Vivre Social Media activities in our 9 markets, across all channels.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You will create the content strategy & editorial calendar for a range of channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok), overseeing the company’s presence in our 9 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia and Greece;
- You will monitor and reach KPIs for each social media channel: number of fans, reach, engagement etc. You will track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, comments and private messages), giving recommendations accordingly;
- You will develop and implement special actions to boost awareness and reach, such as promotions and social media activations;
- You will support the PR team with influencer marketing campaigns.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if:
- You have 2-4 years of social media experience, preferably in an agency environment
- You can conceptualize and you have great copywriting skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree (major in communications-related field is preferred);
- You have proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support;
- You have impeccable Romanian and English writing and speaking skills;
- You are organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
Everything comes with benefits:
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home decor e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Motivating salary package, experience and results will be appreciated;
- Medical subscription;
- Discounts at various partners;
- Employee discount at Vivre;
- Meal tickets.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great! We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!Aplica la acest job