- To plan and carry out sales & new business activities, so as to develop major accounts and new opportunities, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Presenting the agency to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Being business savvy and market oriented, being able to identify opportunities and come up with solutions to markets needs
- You will be expected to spend around 50% of your time in meetings.
- Responsible for your own presentations, lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage, however, you will be part of a growing team of people and support is available by the managing directors, account and creative dept.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and creative team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Providing management with market feedback
- Results oriented, appropriate budgeting, monitoring, communication and liaison
- Must have: 2-3 years experience in account management and new business development / sales dept.
- Good understanding of advertising industry
- A clear focus on high quality and ROI
- Professional networker
- Self-driven, passionate team player
Reports to: managing partners
- Motivating salary according to your experience and seniority; training path; young ambitious team and exciting projects.
- Uncapped commission