Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved?
Then you should join our team as an Account Executive!
Additionally, you will ensure all work is executed flawlessly, on time and on budget.
What Will You Do?
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction;
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations;
- Maintain client financials, including billing;
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client;
- Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools.
What Do You Need?
- Minim 2-3 years of agency experience;
- Integrated campaign experience – traditional and digital;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Ability to balance the needs of the client with the agency;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.