As our client portfolio is growing, we are looking for a Super Digital Account Manager to join our journey.
We are keen to maintain and build a very high-energy, modern and fun working environment, and this would be a great role for someone with at least 4-5 years experience working within an agency, in Account & Project Management, Digital Marketing planning and campaign implementation (mainly Social, Google, SEO & Email).
How to know if this is the right opportunity for you?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the growth of our Romanian branch, helping us onboard new clients and ensure a smooth, on-time campaign progress for a portfolio of accounts.
Your individual career progress and opportunities are high, as well as the chance to apply strategic marketing planning creatively for a number of exciting brands.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who….
- Has very good English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Has been working in an agency environment for at least 4-5 years
- Has been successful in managing a portfolio of clients for at least 2 years, having excellent time and project management skills (it’s really important)
- Is a true team player, with good leadership & management skills
- Is creative and is able to plan marketing “in context”, seeing things in perspective and being able to apply strategic tactics creatively
- Has a track record experience in advanced PPC / Google Search / Social Media Campaigns and GA / GTM / SEO / Digital deployment tools (at least 2 years) - planning and implementing campaigns; This is essential as you will need to fully understand “what’s going on” across the whole portfolio and be able to make constructive recommendations, work together with us on specific projects and track progress as well as seize new opportunities
- Has great communication skills, being able to both actively listen to a client’s needs and identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell agency services
- Is able to effectively multi-task, managing priorities and successfully hitting deadlines
- Has a track record of successfully finalising projects (both professional and personal)
- Has a history of managing both small and larger-sized accounts
- Enjoys a dynamic working environment
- Has a positive, proactive attitude
- Has great time management skills
- Is a well-organised person, and knows how to organise priorities
- Is easy-going yet professional, and loves a bit of banter.
Ultimately, we are very passionate of what we do and we look to build a team that is driven by living life to the fullest, having fun, working hard and playing hard. If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer….
- A flexible working schedule, with up to 3-4 days of Remote Working per week - so you can keep a good work/life balance. (We actually did this before Covid-19 hit too)
- A feel-good work environment, where you will be encouraged to take the lead and own your work and projects
- A good salary package
- A work iPhone & MacBook
- A role in which you will be able to continuously grow and develop - no boring stuff or micromanagement
- Flexible, cool offices - when we’ll be safe to return.
Even if no two days will be the same, some of the main activities you’ll have the chance to get involved with will include:
- New clients onboarding and project planning within the team
- Strategic marketing planning for both new and existing clients - covering channels such as Paid and Organic Social, Content, Email, eCommerce, Funnels, Google, SEO
- Managing new campaign briefings and help us implement top-performing solutions for our clients
- Digital Marketing auditing & benchmarking for clients
- Implement Performance marketing campaigns as well as - if this is your cup of tea - get involved with content marketing activities such as our podcast or blog
- Pre-sales activities
- Project and resource tracking per client
- Consult with colleagues on specific campaigns & marketing scenarios for driving the best outcomes.
If the above sounds fun, we'd love to hear from you!
Send us a link to your Linkedin Profile, a summary of the experience you consider most relevant as well as any other information you feel would add value to your application.