We are looking for a Regional Project Manager who will maintain an overview of the campaigns, find solutions for client’s requests and analyze requirements for each campaign. This perfectly fits you if you understand what drives a client’s business and can solve and successfully execute or delegate the solution to any client problem.
You will collaborate effectively within your team and build solid relationships across the wider agency. You are a natural when it comes to time management, following deadlines and interpersonal skills.
What you will do:
- Coordinate a functional division, ready to manage all necessities in adapting all the communication messages (Broadcast and Print) for The Coca-Cola Company in Central Eastern Europe markets;
- Coordinate the implementation teams, in direct relationship with the production teams, to make sure the deadlines are met for all deliveries;
- Coordinate the implementation teams, in direct relationship with the local agencies;
- Coordinate the HUB regional digital projects, managing the development department;
- Managing DTP department, editing teams and audio production;
- Implementation all technical specifications required and assuring high quality deliveries.
What you need:
- 3+ years of agency experience;
- Knowledge of agency processes;
- Attention for details;
- Desire to maintain and continually improve personal knowledge base;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.