We’re looking for a regional Social Campaign Manager with hands-on experience with social paid campaigns execution and a passion for social performance & trends.
Familiar with social and digital paid media principles and KPIs, you have experience in social project management – from creatives development to media implementation and reporting. You also understand the impact of creatives & messaging on content performance and know how to extract actionable insights from social data in a compelling and visual form.
What you will do:
- Oversee a client’s social stream and projects, within the agency’s Social Command Center team;
- Collaborate on social activities with a team of Account Director & Social Media Managers along the proposal, implementation and reporting phases of social projects;
- Connect with clients continuously, in order to manage expectations, assess opportunities and coordinate day to day activities;
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders;
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization;
- Develop action plans, campaign timings and CPS;
- Monitor all stages of social campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly;
- Quality control of key work that is submitted to clients, including coordination of media department implementation and analytics implementation milestones.
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Social media and performance social - media experience, plus an understanding of social and digital basic campaigns notions;
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints;
- Awareness of creative processes, media processes, social media relevant trends and processes and production techniques (A/V, print, digital);
- First class organizational skills, with an ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a state of calm;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Client Service – Social Media – Media Department within an agency or a corporate social media department;
- Experience working on a regional account is a PLUS.