When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate and hardworking team. Now we are living a time where excitement and international grow is very much on the cards for us, which means that expanding our team of talents is a top priority. Fancy to join us?
We’re currently looking for a bold, innovative, strategic, creative Copywriter with the range to write concisely and compellingly. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with Teilor Creative team of designers, strategists, art in order to generate inspiring and insight-driven ideas as well as headlines, social media posts, captions, manifestos, email marketing campaigns, text content for Teilor visuals and come what may.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Writing! You love it. We love it. Whether it’s social copy, video script, or longform content, you’re able to distill complex ideas into words that make people click, react, feel, or think.
- Copy chameleon stuff! Adapt to Teilor brand voice and tones while adhering to predetermined style guides that are consistent across channels.
- Being comfortable in a conference room! Participate in brainstorming sessions and generate new business ideas.
- Collaborating with some excellent people! Work with the Creative team in developing new concepts and/or optimizing existing Teilor campaign ideas.
- Be a team player! Sometimes we’ll need help on a short notice, like doing a scratch vocal track for a voiceover commercial or writing a last-minute script change on a livestream. Support the Creative team in the production process for all desired objectives.
- Are you a problem solver? We think the best work is smart work that solves problems. Sometimes Creatives will work across disciplines to come up with the best possible creative solutions to business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years as a Copywriter in an agency or marketing environment
- Strong conceptual writing skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- An exceptional command of the English language
- Driven, curious, and always seeking ways to grow, succeed, or innovate
- On top of all a strong knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Ability to work on a team and also work independently, under tight deadlines,while juggling multiple tasks.
- Not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get the job done.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; package including the Sodexo card;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; for sure we can order specialized books for you if desired;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings according to the development plan and annual budget;
Bucharest, Pitesti Headquarter – must have availability for travel to HQ every couple of weeks