New year, new challenges :)
At The Good Company, we are in search of the One. The One Senior Account Exec with high frequency in both creative and analytic brain areas, who can fiercely and fearlessly handle all sorts of marketing promotions, events, activations, integrated campaigns and communication projects.
To put it in smaller words, here’s what we’re looking for in our newest team member:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Marcom industry, in project management roles (at any of the receiving ends - agency or company, we don’t judge :) )
- Speaks and writes good English
- Speaks Digital at least as good as English: is passionate about digital, understands how it works and is up to date with digital novelty, knows digital KPIs and planning, can easily create a digital brief – whether for development, creative or digital campaign implementation – and follow up on a digital campaign.
- Has proven track of integrated campaign experience, with multi-channel aproach (including any or all of the following mix: social media, events and/or activations, influencer marketing, PR communications, ATL, special amplifications etc.)
- Masters excel and presentation tools
- Innate project manager, attentive to details, highly organized and self-starter
- Able to simulataneously liaison with different categories of internal and external stakeholders
- Deep thinker and good speaker
- Smart negotiator
- Fast mover, dynamic and objective driven
- Positive and relaxed work attitude (relaxed, not chill, ok?)
- Early adopter personality.
And the list can go on, but we’ll continue with it in the interview ;)
So send us your CV and a short message letting us know why you’re the One person for the job, and let’s see if we click!