When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
If you think our next colleague could be You, please step in.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring and performance-driven leader to grow our global eCommerce business for TEILOR. Reporting to the CEO, as Group eCommerce Director you'll be contributing to TEILOR’s success by collaborating with our team and external partners, ensuring our eCommerce channel withholds the luxury customer experience standards, meeting cost, schedule and operational requirements for all our existing and future online stores.
- Lead the development of TEILOR eCommerce platform in Romania and during the international expansion.
- Manage overall e-comm business to achieve/exceed sales goals.
- Manage department budget and P&L.
- Define and monitor strategic and operational eCommerce KPIs enabling the business growth and customer experience improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure consistency of branding across website.
- Oversee user experience, including site navigation, content development, and innovative technologies to enhance back end site operations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of website platform, including strategic planning, identifying new business opportunities, optimizing return on ad spend and analyzing web metrics to improve overall performance.
- Work with leadership teams to understand full product launch calendar and develop online marketing strategy and product launch initiatives.
- Lead development of online campaigns, test strategies and roll-out successful initiatives.
- Manage the eCommerce technical team and partner with IT and external technical providers in developing and integrating digital innovations.
- Partner with Brick & Mortar Sales and Supply Chain to maintain appropriate sell through and merchandising forecasting.
- Collaborate with Marketing to implement all direct marketing programs and manage growth and maintenance of consumer database; continually seek ways to optimize campaigns.
- Ensure a seamless omni-channel customer experience by working cross functionally with both marketing and brick and mortar teams.
- Provide excellent customer service when needed.
Key qualifications / Job requirements:
- Must have a proven track record of 5+ years of online marketing and managing an eCommerce platform and digital marketing.
- A strong record of driving sales growth in an online environment
- Up to date expertise in digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Must have strong skills in strategic planning, budget and P/L management, merchandising and marketing.
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools and technologies.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how to drive ecommerce sales through effective and cost-efficient campaigns.
- A strong technical skillset with knowledge of eCommerce platforms, analytics and optimization tools. Have previous experience of managing a migration/ re-platform project.
- An analytical and strategic thinker is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system through Medicover;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order you specialized books if needed;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings conferences etc. according to the internal development plan and annual budget;
- You will have the best technical equipment for your activity;
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100% and have the availability to travel to our headquarter in Pitesti twice a month for one or two days.