We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team at the OLX Hub in Bucharest.
You will be in charge of part of the marketing projects developed for Storia.ro and OLX Real Estate: content initiatives, B2B communications and media relations. Each day, you will collaborate with great internal and external teams to help grow our brands in the Romanian market.
...at OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 120+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. You have the chance to bring an impact on two of the brands present locally: OLX, the leader of the classifieds market, with over 10 million visitors per month and Storia.ro, our real-estate platform, used by almost 2,000 professionals and more than 2 million buyers every month.
Why OLX Group?
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 260 million active users every month
- We generate traffic of over 19 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
We’re a team of 7,500+ results-oriented, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Manage all of our content initiatives, from blogs to larger-scale video content projects;
- Handle all B2B marketing (dedicated campaigns, events, ongoing communication) in order to ensure a good relationship with our clients - real estate agencies and developers;
- Together with our PR agency, be in charge of media relations for our two brands;
- Build strong, fair relationships with our agencies and other suppliers;
- Assess the impact of each of the initiatives you will be a part of.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- More than 3 years of proven experience in marketing, PR or advertising;
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker, prone to experimentation, always wanting to test and assess the performance of new ideas;
- Analytical thinking, unafraid of data, with a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent capability of written communication;
- Copywriting and SEO knowledge are not mandatory, but can prove to be an advantage;
- English domain (written and spoken).
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become part of an international group, working for leading classifieds brands;
- The local company is based in a great office in the centre of Bucharest. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic in order to prioritize employees’ safety;
- Learning and development programmes, as well as the possibility to stay in contact with other professionals from all over the world;
- Competitive compensation package after probation (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Dynamic and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
Inspired and interested in the job?
Join OLX Group.