- Develop, implement and track marketing programs such as local store marketing and store openings actions;
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product, sales, DTP creation) to develop and monitor our monthly flyer (supplier verification, quantity distribution, regulations, printing, courier, drop mail implementation tracking etc)
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of local campaigns;
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as instore signaling - pre-printed, posters, ceiling hangers, and ensure brand guidelines are met;
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums;
- Work with our PR agency following competition campaigns, market news, press releases.
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field;
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, preferable in retail or Electro IT industry;
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail;
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.