L2 is looking for a Digital Account Manager
Know your way around Social Media and online campaigns?
Great at organising briefs, teams, efficient time manager and keen on deadlines?
Then we might have a match!
So if you are the one that makes things happen & keeps projects — and people — together, drop us a line, a story, a CV and we could find out more about each other via Zoom.
- manage account relationship with our clients/partners, providing the best delivery and service level satisfaction
- briefing and coordinating the internal team in achievable terms and timeframes
- understand clients’ business objectives and provide background information
- constant project monitoring and reporting
- Expert organisational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of project management processes & workflow
- Knowledge of various terms and procedures in a wide range of topics regarding marketing and advertising
- Ability to make relevant connections between various information.
- Ability to function well in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
Has a great interest in:
- social and cultural trends
- advertising as a business & market developments
- commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques