WeContent is the European Content Marketing Platform and the largest content marketing event in the CEE Region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of multiple Conferences.
- Provide regular project updates to the stakeholders on progress, risks, adjustments etc.
- Identify all risks and manage all risks to ensure delivery on time, whilst escalating when needed to gain support from Management when potentially needed to resolve and mitigate against such issues.
- Communicate with third parties ranging from testing platforms, digital partners, content providers etc.
- Lead and motivate your project team - both internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years’ experience within a Project Management role, managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience with the online and offline events / conferences (BTL experience, BLT Agency).
- Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing, or Practical senior work experience within the events/marketing field.
- Extensive experience of arranging and coordinating a range of events e.g., Conferences, educational courses, networking events, webinars.
- Experience of actively engaging with technical subjects in a professional environment for the development of technical events programs.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail across all tasks and projects.
- Ability to obtain, analyze and present information effectively, both in written and oral formats.
- Ability to manage and effectively lead a team in a busy working environment.
- Ability to use a variety of computer software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook).
- Shown self-growth abilities and wishes to continuously improve one is self.
- Easily adaptable, flexible, and open-minded, willing to contribute to the work-frame development.
Drop your CV here and let’s have a connection.Aplica la acest job