INDG is experiencing exciting growth and as such we are seeking a Project Coordinator that will be part of our Grip team.
Grip is our SaaS platform that helps especially FMCG brands automate their product visualisation by removing the current pain points marketeers are facing every day: scale, speed and consistency.
Looking for a Project Coordinator at Grip
As a Project Coordinator for Grip you will be supporting the Project Manager in a diverse set of projects for our clients. You’ll be working with our internal team by coordinating input delivery from our clients – both digital and physical input like artwork and samples.
The internal team makes the entire 'magic' happen and consists of 3D Artists, Developers, Artwork Specialists and more. Direct PM experience is not required but we are looking for someone that can work structured and accurately, knows how to keep an overview and can work with excel.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam and Bucharest. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content.
It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
What will you be doing?
- Support our Asset PMs in multiple CGI projects for our SaaS platform, from the kick-off and client on-boarding to delivery.
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget.
- Work on timelines, statements of work detailing the project delivery.
- Ensure your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status.
- Keep an open eye for risks, plan in advance, always think pro-actively and in solutions.
Would be amazing if you:
- About 1 year of experience in an account management or project management role
- Excellent communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Have flawless English communication skills.
- Have true respect for deadlines and a strong sense of ownership.
- Work well with numbers, and large amounts of (Excel) information.
- A plus if you have experience with Jira.
- Extra bonus points for experience in asset production
As this role also involves on-site sample coordination, regular visits to our Bucharest office are necessary.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided.Aplica la acest job