As our (Technical) Art Director for Grip you provide input and art direction to all the photo-realistic content that is created in our in-house 3D studio.
With your photography knowledge you know what makes an image appealing and you make sure we can deliver the best quality to our clients, aligning on their creative strategy. You understand what a technically and visually good image is. It’s a real mix of QA (technical requirements) as well as creative (beautiful content). Basic understanding of 3D is very helpful in this role in order to translate client needs to our internal team.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
What will you do?
- Provide input and art direction on our 3D assets
- Translate client needs to our 3D artists
- Work with our Technical Artists to improve our style definition and 3D photostudio
Who are you?
- You have a background in photography or similar and you understand what a technically good image is (lightning, compositing, etc)
- You have worked as an Art Director and understand how to translate clients’ needs to our internal team (3D artist, Technical Artists and Asset Producers)
- Preferably (basic) understanding of 3D (3DsMax)
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A great team to work with and a competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more
You can apply via the link below.
Please be aware that we ask you to send your (up-to-date) CV and portfolio along with your application.