We’re looking for a skilled and senior editor to manage the editorial & creative agenda of the doc.ro platform, while coordinating the editor’s team activity to meet and sync with the marketing and social media team’s objectives and needs.
If you have great experience with writing and proofreading content in Romanian and English, SEO, content management systems and content research & briefing, this is the job for you and we’re looking forward for your CV!
The Senior Online Editor combines the innovativeness of a writer with the practical focus of an operations manager with good content admin and SEO understanding. You should be able to suggest ideas for stories and see them through to publication. We expect excellent organizational and leaderships skills as well as a great problem-solving ability.
- Plan and manage all daily content agenda, photo shooting, video shooting and editorial campaigns scheduling.
- Coordinate with the marketing and business management teams to produce content that is adding value to the business model and marketing objectives
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Manage the content admin side of the website and have a good understanding of the website structure and functionalities in order to maximse their usage
- Create and deliver SEO recommendations in collaboration with the SEO expert supplier, in order to grow organic traffic
- Attend meetings and events on behalf of the company.
- Proven experience as manager of content
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of online content platforms and SEO concepts
- Abilities in planning and coordinating people and operations
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and people abilities
- Reliability and efficiency
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in journalism or relevant field is an advantage.