This is an exciting opportunity working inside Cheil’s Europe Data & Analytics Center Of Excellency. Cheil DIA (Digital Intelligence & Analytics) hub provides data solutions for one of the Top 5 brands Worldwide. You will be ambitious with an appetite to learn about how data and analytics can have a positive impact on customer behavior.
The Senior Web Analyst will be an integral part of Cheil Digital Intelligence & Analytics CoE where data is at the forefront of our client’s business success. You will work with a bunch of energetic and passionate team members fueled by data, fun, and curiosity who discover solutions hidden in large datasets.
Tech stack: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, ContentSquare / Hotjar
- Over 5 years of digital experience and 4 years of experience in a deeply analytical role
- Strong clickstream analytics experience, preferably on Adobe Analytics (highly proficient in building up methodologies for advanced segmentation and calculated metrics)
- Experience in working with Tagging design documentation and Tag Auditing Tools (ObservePoint)
- Good SQL skills required
- Strong experience working with digital product and ecommerce team on ad hoc/deep-dive analysis
- Strong track record delivering value on digital analytics teams, preferably in ecommerce / online retail environments
- Experience cleaning and aggregating data from disparate sources
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex subjects and present findings to clients.
- Developing ambitious projects in the transformation of our clients businesses through the effective collection, processing and activation of data
- Define KPIs and build automated dashboards, reports, and models to enable our clients to make faster, better decisions;
- Monitor KPIs and conduct deep dive analyses on specified issues to identify underlying drivers;
- Work with large datasets on data extraction, cleaning, analysis and presentation;
- Provide recommendations for data improvement, quality, and efficiency of data;
- Champion data-driven decision-making by identifying, structuring, and executing product and performance analyses.
- Securing data quality and time delivery for your projects
- Adobe Analytics SME role within the Data & Analytics team.
Personal Attributes required:
- Passion for data-driven marketing and business intelligence across channels; proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive action
- Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, dynamic and result oriented
What’s In It For You...
Tremendous opportunity and growth potential, as well as an intellectually challenging and fast paced workplace with lots of outstanding colleagues. In addition, the successful candidate will earn an industry competitive salary, personalized educational pack, medical insurance and more!Aplica la acest job