When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team. Now we are living a time where excitement and international grow is very much on the cards for us, which means that expanding our team of talents is a top priority.
Are you talented?
We are searching for a super witty and creative UI /UX Designer @ TEILOR.
You have Passion for creating engaging and dynamic visual content for our online channels - to join our digital Team and help us get our digital presence at the next level. You will design and shape unique, user-centric products and experience.
You also understand Teilor business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as you will conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
You will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with usertesting.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Presenting and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UI / UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Have ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design and best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You have experience in working with agile teams.
- You have Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- You have experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- You take proud of a strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Team player.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system through Medicover;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card; employee discount after 6 months in the company;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100% and have the availability to travel to our headquarter in Pitesti twice a month.