When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team. Now we are living a time where excitement and international grow is very much on the cards for us, which means that expanding our team of talents is a top priority.
We are currently interested in welcome a new PPC Specialist in our team of Performance supporting the Digital Operations in Marketing department.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You will create and manage PPC campaigns using multiple networks and platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.) on multiple markets;
- You will analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy;
- You will be responsible for landing page testing, split testing, tweaking and optimization to deliver best possible click-through and conversion rates;
- You will identify opportunities to explore and test new ideas in collaboration with the team;
- You will track KPIs & report performance to management.
- Passionate about SEM and Digital Marketing;
- Have 2-3 years of experience managing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads and other top advertising platforms;
- You have knowledge and fluency with Google Analytics (e-commerce);
- You have a Google Ads certification and/or Google Analytics certification;
- You have experience in web analytics and a/b testing;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
- You are analytical, highly organized, task-focused and you have exceptional attention to detail;
- You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- You are proactive and you have self-learning skills;
- You are tech-savvy;
- Relevant experience in ecommerce would be a really nice to have.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system through Medicover;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card; employee discount after 6 months in the company;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100%.
Bucharest, Pitesti Headquarter – must have availability for travel to HQ every couple of weeks