We have an opening in our team for a person who’s up for regional challenges and able to sprint between projects and Teams’ calls with a smile. That type of person who stays with the creatives until late in the evening to finish the presentation, only to match our client’s high expectations and with just the right dose of OCD.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a good knowledge of client’s business & market landscape;
- Use agency marketing tools to understand client brand and business;
- Maintain strong understanding of full briefing process and what is required both from a client perspective (budget, timescales, briefs etc) and from an internal perspective (consumer insight, production information, competitor awareness etc);
- Balance the demands between client requirements and creative ideas;
- Take ownership of projects and campaigns you manage;
- Prioritise workload and time effectively, ensuring you and your team meet deadlines;
- Spot business opportunities and work with senior managers to leverage these;
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment;
- Work with your senior manager and the Creative team to deliver creative excellence and produce ideas which answer the brief whilst exciting and challenging the client;
- Manage the production and creative process to meet agreed schedules and deliverables;
- Demonstrate an ability to present and communicate information professionally according to your role and level;
- Understand and manage the basic agency financials for your client area (invoicing, suppliers and commission, revenue and time; hourly rates);
- Monitor budgets and time expenditure of individual projects.
What you need:
- +4 years of agency background;
- Experience in integrated campaigns;
- Ability to balance the needs of the client with those of the agency;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to receive feedback and to gracefully maneuver and work within negative/constructive feedback;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.