We have a new position opening and if you are a person who is not afraid to ask how and why until you really get the right answer and you are always looking for answers and solutions through data and facts, then you are the right candidate.
You should be able to manage perfect relationships with customers and put together great presentations supported by real insights that can be extracted from online tools or client/personas interviews.
If you see yourself in turning your insights into awesome marketing campaigns and you know how to keep customer satisfaction levels to the maximum then you should send us your CV.
- Passionate, positive, and willing-to-always-earn attitude
- See the necessity of usability and web analytics
- Understand why user experience, design, psychology, online visitors behavior should be part of your work.
- Understand digital visitors and why they do or don't do certain things.
- You have good presentation and writing skills
- You have great customer relationship management skills
- Min 3-5 Years of experience in digital agencies.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and the client
- Analyze metrics from online tools like google analytics (And others)
- Collecting data and insights for the target audiences of the agency clients
- Assisting in developing comprehensive strategies for the agency clients
- analysing and giving feedback on competition analysis for major clients
- Assist the company teams in pitch processes by contributing with research, insights and strategy recommendations
- Create detailed and insightful user personas based on tools, digital assets reports and qualitative and quantitative research
- Analysing monthly reports and market analysis for agency clients.