The Digital Manager will:
- Develop and implement the e-Commerce strategy in order to improve website performance;
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Manage overall website structure and design, evaluate end-to-end customer experience, recommend and implement additional functionality or enhancements to existing website (outsourced development company);
- Manage all online initiatives and campaigns in relation to traffic acquisitions and online sales targets;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Ensures social media presence across all digital channels;
- Provide content creation and management for newsletters, website, campaigns and customer communications;
- Collaborate with several external and internal partners: sales and marketing team, group partners, agencies and other vendors.
Requirements – experience and education:
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing; experience in the telecom industry is a plus.
- Experience in e-Commerce, SEO, website content and development, UI/UX design, social media.
- Very good knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the best practices in online marketing.
- English – advanced level.
Requirements – skills:
- Technical & analytical skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Results oriented.
- Very good organizing and planning skills.
- Proactive, self-driven and with team spirit.