We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Communications Specialist to join our team!
The role requires a creative and results-driven communicator, able to develop engaging content and implement employer branding and internal communication projects that serve the needs of our organization and consolidate our brand’s positioning as a top employer in Romania.
As a Senior Communications Specialist at TELUS International, you will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, working closely to increase our employer brand presence in Romania and support the Recruitment team’s efforts to attract the best talents, handling at the same time all the internal communication in the organization.
We are expecting you to have a passion for communication and employer branding, from content creation to project management, and contribute with your out-of-the-box ideas and execution skills to projects that help us stand out among the other employers in the industry.
You are ready and able to:
- Partner with your team to develop, plan and implement external and internal communication projects
- Collaborate with external agencies for impactful employer branding campaigns
- Create engaging content, relevant to the targeted audiences
- Coordinate with the designers in your team to create effective communication materials
- Support the Recruitment team at specialized events or partnerships aimed to attract candidates
- Collaborate with the HR team for employee engagement activities and events
- Handle requests serving the communication needs of all the other departments in the company
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing close deadlines and juggling multiple projects and assignments at the same time
- Draft regular activity reports and measure KPIs
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Communications / PR / Employer Branding
- English and Romanian proficiency, in terms of both grammar and vocabulary
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with content writing is mandatory
- Experience with employer branding projects would be a significant advantage
- Experience with internal communication projects would be an advantage
- Please include in your resume a link to your portfolio showing your copywriting / content creation skills
(written articles, internal communication materials, press releases, short stories or any other text materials you have created)
Collaboration is the key:
- Demonstrating reliability, communicating constructively and being an active listener
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Treating others in a respectful, supportive and professional manner
- Exhibiting flexibility, participating as a problem-solver
- Demonstrating commitment to the team
- Willingness to ask others for their expertise and help
- Critical thinker and problem-solving oriented
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members and delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, content moderation, digital transformation, work-from-home, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, trust & safety, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, healthcare, and ICT industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages.Aplica la acest job