We are looking for an UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for analyzing, researching, designing, and testing to develop underlying structures for websites and a variety of applications, aiming to improve a user’s online experience.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Head of Technology, you will set the strategic direction for the UX vision thinking creatively, strategically. Adept at managing risks and seizing opportunities, you will oversee user research and advise on best solutions for client requirements.
What you need:
- An undergraduate degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- +2 years’ experience in a creative role (preferably in an advertising agency setting);
- Portfolio of digital creative work;
- Strong conceptual and design skills;
- Ability to understand client’s business requirements and needs in order to design innovative and creative work;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Creative and analytical approach;
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
What you’ll do:
- Create user experience design documentation (including sitemaps, user journeys, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes and visualizations);
- Maintain strong understanding of full briefing process and what is required both from a client perspective and from an internal perspective;
- Translate client business requirements into positive user experiences;
- Conduct research to understand users’ experience with websites or applications;
- Develop insights that support improvements, write and present product strategy documentation;
- Support designers and developers in the creation of the final site or application in line with the desired user experience, ensuring the UX principles are adhered to throughout the project;
- Work with the Head of Technology to deliver technical excellence and produce user experiences which answer the brief;
- Maximize every available digital touch point to enhance and deliver an exceptional customer experience which connects to our direct customers (clients), and to their customers (end users) to transform their products and services as well as generating real value;
- Use insight and data to drive the creation and end product for all digital solutions; demonstrate your expertise to understand audiences, user behavior, campaign performance and data sources in daily decision making.
If you are as excited as we are, please send us your resume/CV, your portfolio and any other materials you consider relevant.
Looking forward to start creating with you!Aplica la acest job