We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media & Community Manager, you will be responsible to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content, maintaining a solid online presence and further develop our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working very closely with Content, Customer service, Marketing, Sales, Development, and other departments.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and loyalty, website traffic and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Great social media knowledge is essential, a passion for digital marketing and skills of content creation and editing are important.
Pure social media specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
You will be working in a team of digital marketing experts including Content Creators, Designers, Project Managers, delivering social media projects and campaigns together with them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- define most important social media KPIs.
- generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- measure the success of every social media campaign.
- continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- work with content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- collaborate with Content, Customer service, Marketing, Sales, Development, and other teams.
- provide constructive feedback.
- resent to Senior Management.
- adhere to rules and regulations.
- stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- proven working experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role and social analytics tools knowledge.
- excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other Social Media Platforms.
- Facebook Certification will be considered an advantage.
- very good understanding of social media KPIs.
- excellent multitasking skills and good leadership skills.
- good time-management skills.
- critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- team player.
- understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.