The TV Media Planner is responsible for the day-to day execution and management of media plans, under the supervision of a Media Manager. You should be excited about using research and buying information in the implementation and management of media plans.
Are you a problem-solver with strong organizational skills?
Are you detail-oriented and a data powered strategist?
Then you should join our team!
UM Romania is looking for a candidate for the position of TV Media Planner, where you will use different media tools and data to help support plan decisions and collaborate amongst the team to offer up appropriate support for all planning assignments and special projects.
What you need:
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (in related field preferred);
- Up to 2 years previous agency experience;
- Analytical thinking;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of the terminology, mechanics and tactics that drive the media industry;
- Excellent time management;
- PC competence (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluency in English (written & spoken);
- Solution oriented and proactive mindset.
What you will do:
- Prepare media plan options, analyses, and recommendations;
- Implement TV media plans, maintaining budget control;
- Prepare post-buy campaigns analysis;
- Report competitive activity and providing constant updates on the media market (changes, trends);
- Insure timely delivery of work;
- Administer the projects in an effective way and assures their accomplishment within the agreed deadlines;
- Ensure that all delivered work is timely and accurate (correct and paying attention to details);
- Ensure all agency communication goes out on template forms.
If you think this fits you well, we are looking for your application!Aplica la acest job