At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
What you’ll do
We really stay committed to our continuous journey of making every product playable, and as part of the process we like to pay attention to all details that define that product.
This is why, our DTP Specialist is that specific person that understands the importance of any artwork that comes on top of the product and how it complements it. You have the eye to appreciate how that artwork gets applied in a 3D environment as well, and you use your technical knowledge and creativity to enhance the quality in the production process.
As an DTP Specialist you will be involved in a variety of projects, for clients from different industries, at a level where all details replicate the real life model. You will be part of a team that works across a variety of disciplines: FMCG, Consumer Products, Fashion, Home, Automotive. The team is supported by Senior Artists and Technical Directors who continuously work on improving our workflows.
- Process print-ready artworks to be compatible with our CGI production pipeline
- Follow production timelines
- Implement requested feedback and changes
- Contribute to our never ending journey of quality improvement
- Medium knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and some understanding of Preflight
- Medium knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Medium knowledge of Photoshop
- Experienced in working with artwork and print documents
- You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage
- Some knowledge of DTP and affinity with 3DSMAX (texturing, unwrapping) or 3D workflows is a plus
What we offer
- With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest (most of us currently work remotely), our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided.Aplica la acest job