When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
Want to join our big family as our super Sales Data Analyst?
JOB SCOPE: Evaluates and identifies trends in sales by analyzing industry data, from both within a company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting your reports to your team and to management.
TEILOR is the leading company in retail high jewelry field in the area. We are hiring a talented Sales Analyst professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, TEILOR is a great place to grow your career.
- compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends;
- review past sales data to determine trends in productivity (using the ERP system & together with the sales & acquisition team); streamlining orders received from purchases, in accordance with the requirements from the sales;
- prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources;
- evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success; for e.g. suggesting optimal distribution of stocks; detailed analysis of rotation by product categories;
- present actionable information and insights to team members and management;
- gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- provide data reports and insights that offer support in order to synchronize internal stocks, transfers and demand planning for TEILOR internal locations;
- present ad-hoc reports about categories, subcategories, sales statistics and demand trends assigned to locations, demographics, geographics, other segmentation indicators.
- minimum 2 years’ experience in the role of sales analyst, preferable in retail;
- bachelor's degree in accounting, marketing or finance;
- strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- advanced problem-solving and analysis skills;
- superior oral and written communication skills;
- high level of organization and detail-orientation;
- strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative;
- good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently;
- demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize;
- excellent time management.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order you specialized books if needed;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings conferences etc. according to the internal development plan and annual budget;
- You will have the best technical equipment for your activity.
Job: Full Time
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100% and have the availability to travel to our headquarter in Pitesti twice a month for one or two days.