This is an exciting opportunity working inside the Cheil Digital Intelligence & Analytics – Center Of Excellence for Samsung Europe account. You will be ambitious with an appetite to learn about how data and analytics can have a positive impact on customer behavior.
In DIA our role is to analyse digital performance and content consumption across the Samsung.com and eRetail websites, producing regular reports and insight for both the Cheil central and Samsung EHQ teams.
The Jr. Technical Project Manager is specifically tasked with managing projects that contain a high degree of data & analytics technicality; therefore, he must be trained in and understand relevant analytics technologies and data architectures to properly support these projects (Web Analytics, SQL Databases, Data Visualisation Tools, Paid Media etc). Balancing the technical prowess required for the role with the soft skills necessary for project management is required.
Reporting into and working with the Technical PM Lead within a growing and successful digital analytics business. This is a highly visible and influential role that will require a hands-on approach to manage complex data analytics projects.
You will obtain requirements, evaluate and determine objectives, goals, and scope of multiple complex system or solution projects as well as network across organizations and multiple lines of business and regions to drive initiatives, strategies, issue resolutions, and alignment. In scope will be to create, monitor and provide ongoing communication to appropriate stakeholders and manage a technical operation or application team growing their capabilities to organize, manage, and make decisions.
Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Manages a large multi-faceted project/account/ticket or multiple projects at the same time
- Working within a team of project managers, escalating, and prioritizing workstreams to maximize the delivery capabilities of the group across the CheilDIA project portfolio
- Co-ordinate the resources across all elements of the client team, business analytics team and BI & Data Science team, planning, estimating time and cost to deliver scope on time and within budget
- Manage the full life cycle of the project, from collecting requirements to launching to senior stakeholders as well as elements of the ongoing maintenance
- Works closely with the Head of DIA, Analytics Teams, BI & Data Science, Tag Implementation Team and Cheil Central Teams to define a project scope and objectives for project members.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- An understanding of digital data and analytics team operations (Adobe Analytics, SQL Databases, Data Visualisation Tools, Paid Media etc).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic to learn and master data products and services
- An understanding of formal project and operations management methodology
- Experience in working with global teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of project management work experience
- At least 2 years of Digital projects/ Data & Analytics work experience.
- Jira & Confluence Expertise (or other PM tools)
- Experience with requirements management
- Willing to travel up to 10% as needed
Personal Attributes required:
- Very organized with high focus adhering to consistent project standards and used to working with tight deadlines and identifying problems at an early stage
- Flexibility - able to work in a fast-changing environment and to react positively to re-prioritization.
- Highly customer focused with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong team player, ideally with experience of working with teams in multiple locations.
What’s In It For You . . .
- Tremendous opportunity and growth potential, as well as an intellectually challenging workplace with lots of outstanding colleagues. In addition, the successful candidate will earn an industry competitive salary, personalized educational pack, medical insurance and more!