We are looking for a highly coordinated E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company's income-generating sites.
An ecommerce manager will oversee the look, feel and design of a website, working closely with any web design agencies or in-house development teams to get the right interface and structure which will suit the customer journey best. The aim is to make the online ecommerce system easy to use, speedy and secure.
The E-Commerce Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, establish strategies with inputs of the top management and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavour to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and developments to encourage sales in our online stores.
- Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Direct the activities of SEM/SEO experts, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Communicate daily with IT product and support teams
- Review the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Create promotional offers and check to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Participate in preparation of product promotions activities.
- Review copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyse traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examine sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Report on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
- Understands and has proven experience of how to build an online subscription business and to manage an e-commerce business through consistency and disciplined execution.
- Working with CMS / ecommerce / ERP Systems - previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a plus.
- Digital background with previous work on website development, including technical frame, hosting, interfaces, and basic HTML coding
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Very good supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Knowledge of English language.