As our team is growing, we are looking for an ambitious, sharp Digital / Performance Marketing Executive to join our team and help us deliver an exceptional service to our clients. This role is based in Bucharest, with the opportunity to work up to 3-4 days per week from home.
Agency experience will be key in order to be successful in this role, so we encourage applicants with this background.
We are keen to maintain and build a very high-energy, modern and fun working environment, and this would be a great role for someone with at least 2-3 years’ practical experience in Google Advertising & Paid Social Media campaign implementation & strategy and experience in managing a portfolio of clients directly.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the rapid growth of our Romanian branch as well as work with international clients, while managing internal agency processes and help us deliver all projects in time, at top industry standard for our clients.
How to know if this is the right opportunity for you?
Ideally, we are looking for someone who….
- Has great English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Has previous PPC experience (at least 2 years in a similar position, agency-side) - strategising and implementing high performing campaigns
- Has previous demonstrable experience managing clients directly
- Has great communication skills, being able to both actively listen to a client’s needs as well as identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell agency services
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Is able to effectively multi-task, managing priorities and successfully hitting deadlines
- Has a track record of successfully finalising projects (both professional and personal)
- Has a track record experience in advanced PPC / Google Search / Youtube / Social Media Campaigns and GA / GTM setup
- Has a history of managing both small and larger-sized accounts
- Enjoys a dynamic working environment, and is excited by the idea of managing a portfolio of clients
- Has excellent time & project management skills
- Is a well-organised person, and has good prioritisation skills
- Has a proactive and positive attitude
- Is a self-starter, and likes to fully own the clients and projects he/she gets involved in
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (Shopify / WooCommerce / PrestaShop / Magento)
- B2B Marketing & inbound Lead Generation experience
- Experience with the Adobe Suite.
Ultimately, we are very passionate of what we do, and even if we are still a small team, we look to build a team that is driven by living life to the fullest, having fun, working hard when needed and playing hard. If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We promise you’ll love our “vibe”.
What we offer….
- A flexible working schedule, with up to 3-4 days of Remote Working per week - so you can keep a good work/life balance. (We actually did this before Covid-19 hit too)
- A feel-good work environment, where you will be encouraged to take the lead and own your work and projects
- A good salary package
- A work iPhone & MacBook
- A role in which you will be able to continuously grow and develop - no boring stuff or micromanagement
- The opportunity to expand into multiple marketing areas and model your role so it best fits your personal and professional aspirations & curiosities
- Flexible, cool offices - when we’ll be safe to return
Even if no two days will be the same, some of the main activities you’ll have the chance to get involved with will include:
- New clients onboarding and project planning within the team
- Strategic and practical marketing planning for both new and existing clients - covering channels such as Paid and Organic Social, Content, Email, eCommerce, Funnels, Google, SEO
- Managing new campaign briefings and help us implement top-performing solutions for our clients
- Digital Marketing auditing & benchmarking for clients
- Implement Performance marketing campaigns cross-channel as well as - if this is your cup of tea - get involved with some cool projects we are launching this late spring
- Project and resource tracking per client
- Consult with colleagues on specific campaigns & marketing scenarios for driving the best outcomes.
If the above sounds fun, we'd love to hear from you!
Send us a link to your Linkedin Profile, a summary of the experience you consider most relevant as well as any other information you feel would add value to your application.