The Danco Vision Interactive Agency was founded in 2006 by Daniel Ionescu, a computer science engineer, driven by passion and the desire to provide quality services and help customers get to the top.
Driven by a growing online experience, we have managed to turn small businesses into renowned companies and individual clients into successful models in the online environments, as they hoped and dreamed of.
In our turn, we have grown from just a start-up with ambition and inspiration to one of the most powerful trendsetters in this field.
We have recently celebrated 15 years of excellent business and inspiration, and on this occasion we want to add to our team more talented, dedicated and passionate people.
We want to make important changes in the PPC department so we are looking for a Senior PPC / Head of PPC ready to take over all the responsibilities related to the implementation of successful campaigns, but also contribute to the management of the department and internal procedure development.
If your profile suits the description below, we look forward to meeting you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing multiple client/product portfolios in the PPC Space;
- Proven capabilities around audience segmentation and targeted messaging, as well as deep technical knowledge in setting up GA, GTM, Facebook Pixels and Goals;
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver;
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the PPC advertising model;
- Advanced and fresh knowledge about all types of campaigns / targets / bids existing on both platforms
- A willingness to learn, develop and adapt through an agile business model;
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Waze)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced English);
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability.
- Driving online paid advertising strategy including researching markets, competitors, target audiences, keywords and other metrics;
- Plan, set up and manage hands-on many online campaigns, across multiple online channels in Google (GSN, GDN, GSP etc) and multiple markets (countries, cities);
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance;
- Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance data to improve conversion rates, decrease CPA, increase ROI, and reach the company's business objectives.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Private medical insurance at Regina Maria;
- A well-developed bonusing system, based both on involvement in projects, proactivity and efficiency but also on seniority and extra working hours when necessary;
- The possibility of purchasing goods in installments, with discount and without VAT based on a unique corporate credit system (telephones, laptops, cars);
- A lively, welcoming young group of peers;
- The opportunity to get your ideas moving, to stand out and make a difference in our company;
- Relaxing, friendly work environment without absurd rules.